Kids Only Surf Lessons at Surfers Paradise Beach
Our Kids lesson are designed for 100% safety and fun, conducted in safe shallow water with a max 4 kids per instructor. Enjoy learning to surf at a beautiful, undeveloped local beach called The Spit, offering stunning views of the Surfers Paradise skyline in the backdrop. Your highly-qualified and experienced surf coach will provide you plenty of personal attention and laughs along the way. Have a look and laugh at the photos of you riding waves, or falling with style, after your fun-filled lesson.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only) FOR PARTICIPANTS ONLY. One adult may accompany children under 10
- Pickup from designated meeting points FOR PARTICIPANTS ONLY. One adult allowed if children under 10
- All equipment for use during lesson
- Fresh water outdoor showers available and basic change rooms
- Free all day parking
What's excluded :
- Personal swimwear & towel
- We are not able to offer shuttle to children under 5 who require child safety seat
- Shuttle for spectators as seats are limited to participants
When you arrive at the The Spit, you will find us in The Surf Shack, located behind the Seaway Cafe. Just walk down between the cafe and the amenities block and come in the back gate.
when you arrive we will have a few minutes to check in and receive your equipment before we go as a group down to the beach to start the lesson. If you arrive more than 10 min past the meeting time the class may have proceeded without you and it will be to late to join in as you will not have your equipment.
Then we head down on the beach the instructors will run through some important safety procedures and surf techniques before you hit the waves for some real thrills and spills.
Our Kids classes are designed for 100% safety and fun conducted in shallow safe water with a max 4 kids per instructor.
Departure Point :Get Wet Surf School, Seaworld Dr, Main Beach QLD 4217, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- IF YOUR HOTEL IS NOT ON THE LIST & YOU REQUIRE TRANSPORT, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY WHEN BOOKING ON 1800 438 938. BY SELECTING "MY HOTEL IS NOT LISTED" WE WILL ASSUME YOU ARE MEETING US AT THE BEACH.
- For children under 12 years old
- Only available on a Saturday at 8am. Lessons run more frequently during school holidays.
- Please provide your own swimwear
- Please refrain from bringing any valuables to the beach
- Parental assistance in the water may be required if your child is not a strong swimmer
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please ensure that the phone number you provide us with is the one that we can contact you on, on the day of the surf lesson
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.