Kids pasta and tiramisu cooking class and lunch for private groups
Learn how to prepare 3 Italian homemade dishes: "farfalle" and "cavatelli" naturally colored pasta and tiramisu, then feast on your creations in a beautiful Roman home with a view!
• Bruschetta is served on arrival, followed by a communal lunch of the foods you prepared during the class
• Kids and family friendly
• Fiamma and Debora have over 150 rave reviews!
• This experience is bookable as a private event only
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Bring home traditional recipes and culinary skills
- Experience first hand the local culture and cuisine
- Water, Juices
What's excluded :
- About your host, Fiamma & Debora: "We are Debora and Fiamma, a mother and daughter. We'll host you in our stunning house on the top of Gianicolo hill, a unique location in a famous and historical neighborhood, with breathtaking views of Rome. Our large and elegant living room and beautiful terrace are perfect for social eating."
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Colorful "Farfalle" fresh pasta
• Colorful "Cavatelli" fresh pasta
Departure Point :Piazzale Aurelio, Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restriction (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.