Kids Tour of Rome's Undergrounds
Visit the off the beaten track sites of Rome with a family friendly guide and discover the undergrounds of the eternal city!
Choose our 3-hour Kids Tour of Rome's Underground, that includes Capuchin Crypt, Vicus Caprarius and Domitian Stadium.
Meet your guide at the entrance of the Church of Immaculate Conception located on Via Veneto: your guide will lead you and point out the secrets hidden behind the tales of over 4000 monks buried there. Their bones decorate the walls of the Capuchin Crypt and surround you in a creepy way.
Explore the Undeground of Trevi Fountain, called Vicus Caprarius. You and your kidswill be amazed by the beauty of the archaeological area known to be a "city of water" as it main function was to bring water to the area nearby.
Stop at Navona square and dive into its underground area. Considered to be a former roman stadium where races took place, nowadays it is one of Rome symbols.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private kid-friendly guide for 3 hours
What's excluded :
- Tickets for the three sites to be paid on site
- Entry/Admission - Stadio di Domiziano - Navona Square Underground
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum and Crypt of Capuchins, Via Vittorio Veneto 27, 00187 Rome Italy
Your tour starts with the visit at the Crypt of the Bones, which is generally known as Capuchin Crypt. Here you can find the bones of 3700 bodies, believed to be Capuchin friars, arranged in six chapels and crypts. You will notice that all types of bones, from the skulls to the leg bones, are arranged in different objects designs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vicus Caprarius – the City of Water, Vicolo del Puttarello 25, 00187 Rome Italy
Then, your private guide will take you to the City of Water, the Vicus Caprarius. It is located under the Trevi fountain and here you can see the rests of the aqueduct of the Aqua Virgo completed in 19 BC by Marcus Agrippa. Here, different ages of Roman history can be noted, from the Aqua Virgo to the Domus of the Imperial Era, to Nero's big fire.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stadio di Domiziano - Navona Square Underground, Via di Tor Sanguigna 3 Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
Finally, you will reach the first permanent stadium for athletic competitions in Rome. Located under Navona Square, the Domitian Stadium was commissioned by the Emperor Titus Flavius Domitianus as a gift to the Romans.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Real Barcelona Tours, Paseo de Sant Gervasi 10, 08013 Barcelona Spain
Enjoy our wonderful tour, TripAdvisor listing company.
Departure Point :Via Vittorio Veneto, 27, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Stadium of Domitian, Via di Tor Sanguigna, 3, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Real Barcelona Tours is glad to inform you that all our Tours comply with the protocols and guidelines suitable to guarantee the performance of our service in safe conditions to prevent Covid-19. The safety and health of our clients and staff is our highest priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.