Kiev Lavra Monastery - All Included Private Tour!
In just 3 hours, you will visit Great Lavra Bell Tower, Dormition cathedral, Refectory chambers with Church of the Saints Anthony & Theodosius and Holy Caves. As well as Miniatures Museum, Holodomor Victims memorial and Park of Eternal Glory.
Your personal and knowledgeable guide will introduce you to the world famous millennial monastery, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Attention! To enter the Caves, women must wear a headscarf and a skirt that extends below their knees.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local, professional guide
- Highly accurate and documented history facts
- Entry/Admission - Holodomor Genocide Museum
- Entry/Admission - Kyivo-Pechers'ka Lavra
- Entry/Admission - The Great Lavra Bell Tower
- Entry/Admission - Mykola Syadristy Microminiatures Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from hotel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arsenalna Metro Station, Ivana Mazepy St., Kyiv (Kiev) 02000 Ukraine
Arsenalna square is the perfect place to meet with the guide and have a short walk to Lavra monastery.
On our way we are going to see ablosutely amazing example of Soviet brutal architecture - Salute Hotel which still operates.
Pass By: Eternal Glory Park, Slavy pl. 1, Kyiv (Kiev) 01010 Ukraine
We will pass the former Palace of Pioners and meet the beautiful panoramic view of Lavra and Left bank of Kiev.
Park of Glory has a few famous sights: Memorial of Eternal Glory with a flame, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and the Memorial in Commemoration of Famines' Victims in Ukraine.
Stop At: Holodomor Genocide Museum, Lavrska St, 3, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Memorial in Commemoration of Famines' Victims in Ukraine is a very important place for every single Ukrainian. Learn this painful part of Ukrainain history and get more understanding about local life.
We also can enter the Museum and watch 5-min movie in English about all those events. Just let your private guide know.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Kyivo-Pechers'ka Lavra, vul. Lavrska 21, Kyiv (Kiev) 01015 Ukraine
One of the most holy places for the all Orthodox Christians in the world.
The tour inside Lavra includes visiting Great Lavra Belltower, Dormition Cathedral, Refectory chambers with Church of the Saints Anthony and Theodosius, Museum of Miniatures and Near or Far Caves.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Great Lavra Bell Tower, Lavrska St, 13/81, Kyiv (Kiev) 02000 Ukraine
The highest Bell Tower in Ukraine is called "Piza Tower", but what is the reason? Let's find out all the secrets and legends! And if you are brave enough to pass 374 steps up to the top of it - we're going to make it! The view from the platform is simply breathtaking!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mykola Syadristy Microminiatures Museum, Lavrskaya St., 9, Kyiv (Kiev) 02000 Ukraine
The real treasure of Lavra territory is the Museum of Miniatures. A small, but cozy museum has harbored a unique collection of tiny museum pieces under its roof.
All of these pieces of art is like a fairy tale fascinating the visitors by the mystery of its creation.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Арсенальна площа, 2, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- To enter the caves, women must wear a headscarf and a skirt that extends below their knees.
- Caves are open daily till 4:30 pm.
- Not recommended for claustrophobia.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.