Killarney National Park Tour
This is a private tour of Killarney National Park which brings you along park routes via Irish Gypsy Vanner Horse&Carriage, the routes we take which are inside the park are not accessible by car, these routes are some of the most breathtaking and picturesque in the region with mountain views across the famous lakes of Killarney.
We have blankets onboard to keep you warm on those colder days as you tour the park and view the beautiful landscapes.
We are the only jaunting car tour operator who focuses on small private tours and rest assure you will not be disappointed!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- On board commentary
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Ross Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ross Castle Ross Road, Killarney Ireland
After taking in some of the views throughout the park and learning some of the history we will be stopping at the 15th century Ross castle so you can walk around the grounds and see the castle up close.
The routes we take to the castle are not accessible by car and are some of the most scenic in the area. Please note while admission to the grounds is free it does cost an additional fee if you would like to do the 1 hour tour inside the castle.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Killarney National Park Cork Road, Killarney Ireland
This tour takes you inside the breathtaking 25,000acre National Park.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :St Mary's Catholic Cathedral, New St, Inch, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Traveler pickup is offered
We often pickup customers from their hotel so please email us if you have any additional info.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We regularly sanitize the carriage and have also fitted clear screens to separate the driver/guide from the customers. This is a measure to protect our customers and help provide a safe and enjoyable experience to all.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.