Kim Bong plus Tra Nhieu and Cam Thanh village by bike half day tour
At the age of 600 years, Kim Bong – Tra Nhieu, which is a traditional carpenter village, is famous throughout the beautiful country of Vietnam for its complicated carpentry objects including: houses, crafts and boats, etc. In these villages, you can also see craftsmen at their work: fishing net, weaving mats, etc. Do not miss a chance to explore Kim Bong – Tra Nhieu and Cam Thanh villages!
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide.
- A bottle of water 0.5 litter / person.
- Sampan basket.
- Cooking class and lunch at Tra Que village.
- Foot massage with medicinal herbs.
What's excluded :
- Drink for meal
- Transfer by car
- All services not mentioned above.
- Around 08h00-8h30: You will be met at your hotel and start your cycling tour to Hoi An pier and embark on the ferry crossing the Thu Bon river.
Around 8h30-10h00: You will resume cycling on the trails through rice paddies, bamboo bridges along the river to the village of Tra Nhieu. Here, you will have a chance to get several close contacts with fishermen, villagers, see children on the way going to school. Then you will walk to the Tran, Huynh family chapels; Mr. Kha, at the age of 80 years with his making sampan basket; the sculpture workshop of M. Huynh Ri. You can also practice weaving mats in Mrs Duoc’s house.
Around 10.00-11.00: You will go back to Cam Thanh.
Around 11.00-12.00: You will embark on a sampan bamboo basket, where you can join rowing competition, practice of fishing technique. Next, you will take a little relaxing time in the house of a fisherman, where you will be welcomed with green tea and experience a stunning walk in the village to observe the daily activities of fishermen.
Around 12h00-12h30: You will have relaxing time enjoying a foot massage with medicinal herbs that are freshly picked in the family garden. It is such an effectively traditional therapy method helping to enforce your health.
Around 12h30-14h30: You will prepare vegetables and herbs from Tra Que, and experience a small practice of cooking the dishes: crispy pancake (meat, shrimp, beansprouts…), spring rolls of Hoi An, Tam Huu, grilled fish in banana leaf… Then, you will enjoy the dishes you have just made.
Around 14h30-15h00: You will go back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Hotels in Hoi An city centre
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Hotels in Hoi An city centre
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.