Kimono and Yukata 2 Hours Experience in Kyoto
Kimono and Yukata are Japanese traditional and beautiful attires.
There are a lot of temples, shrines, souvenir shops, restaurants and beautiful streets around our shop.
You can visit a lot of attractive spots for 2 hours.
You don't need any knowledge or skills.
You don't have to bring any items.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Kimono or yukata rental
- Kimono fitting by a professional
What's excluded :
- Optional Service: Hair Styling (JPY 1,000)
- Optional Service: Makeup (JPY 3,000)
- Optional Service: Rental of Small Items (from JPY 500)
- Upgrade of Kimono (from JPY 2,000)
During this kimono rental or yukata rental 2 hours experience, you can rent and get dressed in a kimono or yukata (during the summer) in the Gion District of Kyoto. After dressing up (approx. 30 minutes), you have the chance to walk freely around the city and see the sights in this traditional attire for 2 hours. Please note we don't guide you outside of our shop.
Ladies: 4.5 ft (140cm) to 5.75 ft (175cm)
Gentlemen: 5.5 ft (170cm) to 6 ft (185cm)
Children: 3.25 ft (100cm)
We have also another sizes of kimonos. Please make inquiry when you booking, if you need.
• Kiyomizu-dera Temple, 1-294 Kiyomizu, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto 605-0862 Kyoto Prefecture
Departure Point :Kyoto Kimono Rental Rei, Japan, 〒605-0064 Kyoto, Higashiyama Ward, Umemotochō, 270番地 プレステージ祇園 ５階
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.