Kimono dressing experience and strolling through Miyazaki's largest entertainment district `` Nishi Tachi ''
Stroll through Miyazaki's largest entertainment district `` Nishi Tachi '' with a kimono
Showa retro and popular atmosphere is the charm of Miyazaki's largest entertainment district, Nishi Tachi.
Nishi Tachibana Street and Hijojocho's `` Chanchin '' and the famous specialty `` Kamaage Udon '' `` Noren ''
Stroll through photo spots such as Ebisu Shrine in kimono.
per adult from
What's included :
- Kimono dressing experience fee
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Take a walk in Miyazaki's largest entertainment district "Nishi Tachi" with a kimono
Showa retro and popular atmosphere is the attraction of Miyazaki's largest entertainment district, Nishitachi.
In Kimono, you can walk around the photo spots such as Nishi-Tachibana-dori, "Chouchin" in Hijojo Yokocho, "Nenren" in the famous Kamaage Udon shop, and Ebisu Shrine.
*You can apply for more than 2 people.
You can purchase a kimono as a souvenir at "Cloth Cloth Kimono Recycle".
*Height and foot size due to wearing kimono
Please let us know the size of your usual clothes (S, M, L, etc.) in advance.
* Hair make-up is also available as an option.
Heaset up style: 3,500 yen
・Make: 3,000 yen
*The year-end and New Year holidays and GW are not conducted.
*Reservations made 3 days in advance are recommended.
Departure Point :1-chōme-5-12 Tachibanadōrinishi, Miyazaki, 880-0001, Japan
Departure Time :4/3/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- In addition, we regularly ventilate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.