kimono rental : JPY 3800~
Close to tourist attractions and easy to use. Even if you don't feel comfortable wearing it for a long time, you can use it for a short time. There are many types of kimonos, so you can choose your favorite design and take pictures.
per adult from
What's included :
- A set of accessories for wearing a kimono
What's excluded :
Change into kimono at the store and walk to nearby attractions. You can walk to Kenrokuen Garden, Samurai Residence and 21st Century Museum of Art. It is a good price just to take a kimono. You can also take a commemorative photo in front of an old Japanese-style folding screen. This is the best way if you don't have to wear a kimono for a long time.
Everything you need to wear a kimono is included. Kimono, band, bag, shoes
We also lend umbrellas and rain shoes for free on rainy days.
There is also a 1-day course (JPY 4,500-)
10 o'clock to 17:30 o'clock.
We also offer men's plans, vintage kimonos and premium luxury kimonos.
Please ask for the price.
• Kenrokuen Garden, 1-1 Marunouchi, Kanazawa 920-0937 Ishikawa Prefecture
Departure Point :1-chōme-1-28 Katamachi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 920-0981, Japan
Departure Time :7/11/2019 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.