King Ludwig Castles Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Private Tour from Innsbruck
Feel as though you've stepped into a fairytale during this 8-hour tour to the Royal Castles of King Ludwig. Tour includes a visit of Neuschwanstein Castle and Linderhof Palace. Set beside lakes and surrounded by mountains, Neuschwanstein Castle has got a fantastic location on a rock formation. Linderhof Palace, the only completely finished Royal castle, is also famous for its beautiful park and fountain. A day filled with spectacular Bavarian Alps scenery. This 8-hour private tour from Innsbruck to the King Ludwig Castles Neuschwanstein and Linderhof has got a great tour offer: end without extra payment in Munich or Salzburg, instead of returning to Innsbruck and safe one travel day in doing so.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Led by a local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Neuschwanstein, adults € 15.50 --- children until 18 years free of charge
- Linderhof: adults € 8.50 --- children until 18 years free of charge
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Neuschwanstein
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Linderhof
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zugspitz Tourismusregion Lermoos Lermoos, 6631 Austria
Get ready for pick up at 10.00 am and meet your local private guide at the lobby of your hotel in Innsbruck. Lean back in the seat of your luxury tour vehicle and enjoy the ride on scenic route to the first stop, the Tyrolian village Lermoos.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Schloss Neuschwanstein, Neuschwansteinstrasse 20, 87645 Schwangau, Bavaria Germany
The King Ludwig Castle Neuwschwanstein is probably the most famous and visited sight in entire Germany. Go together with your private local guide to 'Mary's bridge' the top highlight at Neuschwanstein. From the bridge you will get an outstanding view to the castle and its surrounding lakes and mountains. From the bridge it is a walk of about 20 minutes to the entrance of the castle where will be the start of the 30 minutes tour of the castle.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Schloss Linderhof, Linderhof 12, 82488 Ettal, Bavaria Germany
The final part of the tour will take you on a scenic route, along Lake Plansee to Linderhof Palace, which is smaller than Neuschwanstein, but for what it lacks in size, it makes up for in grandeur! Linderhof Palace, the eventual result of a long period of building and rebuilding, is the only finished castle of King Ludwig II. After a day filled with spectacular Bavarian Alps scenery, world famous King Ludwig II Castles Neuschwanstein and Linderhof the tour will conclude with drop-off at your hotel in Innsbruck. Optional you could end the tour for the same price in Munich, taking that option you safe one day for getting from Innsbruck to Munich.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at any hotel in Innsbruck, if your hotel is not in the list the just mention it and we'll pick you up from there.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.