Kings Canyon Helicopter Tour
Enjoy this 8, 15 or 30-minute helicopter flight as you take in panoramic views over the iconic Kings Canyon. See the domes of the Lost City, the Garden of Eden, Kings Creek and over to Carmichael Crag as you glide over the incredible outback Australia. With most of these picturesque locations being inaccessible by ground, your flight will give you uninterrupted views of this stunning location and an experience you are likely never to forget.
per adult from
15 to 45 minutes
What's included :
- Approx 8,15 or 30-minute helicopter tour
- Professional pilot
- Live commentary
- Entry/Admission - Professional Helicopter Services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Professional Helicopter Services, Kings Canyon, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
Discover the natural beauty of the Northern Territory as you travel by air-conditioned helicopter over Kings Canyon, the domes of the Lost City, the Garden of Eden, along Kings Creek and over to Carmichael Crag.
During the flight, your pilot will point out the incredible scenery along the way. This 8-minute or 15-minute experience provides you with uninterrupted aerial views you will never forget.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Watarrka National Park, Via Luritja Road Or Via Larapinta Drive, Northern Territory Australia
In Watarrka National Park, travel over the domes of the Lost City, a natural formation of sandstone towers before gliding over the Garden of Eden, a natural waterhole with an incredible Indigenous history.
Make sure to bring your camera as you fly over Kings Creek and over to Carmichael Crag for incredible views out over this impressive landscape. The sky will come alive with incredible colors as you fly over the mix of rugged bushland and red sand desert.
Your pilot will return you to Kings Canyon at the end of your flight.
Departure Point :Kings Canyon Resort, Luritja Rd, Petermann NT 0872, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers are required, single passengers can join other bookings.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.