Kings Warf Catamaran Cruise, Snorkel & Refreshments
Take in the stunning beauty of Bermuda with our snorkel, sun and sail with the best crew in Bermuda. This is a great option for cruises docking at Kings Wharf or staying in a hotel near the Kings Wharf area.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Life vests
- Swim noodles
- Snorkel vests
- Stand up paddle boards
- Bottled water
- Light snack
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bermuda, Bermuda
We meet you on this new and popular tour at the cruise port and start our guided tour of Ketchikan. During our journey we head to Clover Pass Resort, this is known as one of the oldest operating fishing resorts in Alaska State. Here you will enjoy meeting your captain and first mate before boarding our 29 foot vessel. Be prepared for an amazing adventure on the seas as your captain makes his way through the bays and inlets, all whilst giving you a guided tour of the land, the air, and the sea.
During your sail you will be able to see the abundant wildlife of southeast Alaska, such as eagles, porpoises, and seals. From May through September, whales are very often spotted throughout our tour. We head by the Back Island Naval Facility and into the heart of Grant Island State Marine Park and Silverking Lodge. Once we are at the lodge you will be amazed at the things to do here. From using the underwater dock camera, seeing the catches of anglers as they come and go from the lodge. Silverking's exclusive elevated boardwalk trail allows you to walk into the normally difficult to access rainforest. Discover its secrets like Old Man's Beard and nursery trees. At the end of the trail, guests will want to be sure to have their cameras ready for the largest known red cedar in the Tongass National Forest.
We the head back to the lodge for a seafood boil including Dungeness crab, shrimp, mussels, clams, sausage, corn, garlic, pearl onions, and French bread. Last but not least, a visit to the gift shop where guests can purchase memorabilia and look for their homes to place a pin on the world map.
• 30 minutes to resort
• 10 minute gear up
• 40 minute boat ride
• 30 minute rainforest walk
• 60 minute meal time
• 15 minute boat ride
• 10 minute gear down
• 30 minute drive back to pier
Please note: Guests must be comfortable walking short distances on uneven surfaces. Wheelchair or scooter assistance is available upon advanced request.
Duration: 2 hours 25 minutes
Departure Point :Bermuda, Bermuda
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.