Kingston Airport Transfers to Jewel Dunn's Resort
Our reputable service is tailored to ensure satisfaction. We strive to ensure that your travelling needs are met our valued customer.
We are also equipped with the best agents who guides through the booking process and make you feel welcome upon entering the airport. To top it off our outstanding drivers are license professionals,who makes travelling an exceptional experience for you.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- One Way or Round trip Private Transfer
- Private Transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks (unless specified)
- Alcoholic Drinks(available to purchase)
- Our website is available 24 hours of the day ,it is user friendly and easy accessible .While making your reservations you can contact our professional agents who will assist with whatever queries you have . Upon arrival at the airport and clearing custom you will be greeted warmly by an agent who will proceed in escorting you to your shuttle,your driver will be awaiting to transfer you to your hotel stress free and comfortable .
Departure Point :
After completing the customs department of the Kingston International Airport, make your way to the arrivals exit area ,your driver will be waiting with a personalized sign with your name outside the arrivals exit. Simply show a copy of your confirmation voucher and within a few minutes, you will be escorted to your vehicle.
AirportsNorman Manley Airport, Kingston Jamaica
Departure Time :Jewel Dunn's River Departure 11/29/2019 - 11/29/2021
Jewel Dunn's River Shuttle 11/29/2019 - 11/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Kingston Airport Transfers to Jewel Dunn's Resort 11/29/2019 - 11/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Jewel Dunn’s River Beach Resort & Spa – All-Inclusive Adult Resort, Mammee Bay, Ocho Rios, JamaicaKingston-Norman Manley Airport, Palisadoes Kingston, Jamaica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.