Kintamani Volcano View Tour
Tour to enjoy the beautiful Kintamani volcano view of mount Batur and it's lake,visit the serenity waterfall which surrounded by green valley,visit the historical ancient monument and temple while we will amaze the sacred of holy spring for the cleansing and purifying ceremony ,watch the traditional process of coffee making and enjoying the spectacular beautiful view of the volcano ,visit one of the most beautiful rice terrace in the island and optional time to watch the white heron in their habitat
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- • After pick up time at 8:30 am at your hotel,we will visited the Tegenungan Waterfall, this water fall is located near the Ubud and enjoy the waterfall with green valley we stay there at least 30 to 45 minute.
• after visiting the waterfall we are going to visit Gunung Kawi Temple in Tampaksiring along the road we could stop for a while to have a look the wood carving workshop as well.the Gunung Kawi temple is a ancient funerary and temple complex that dating back from 11th century,the temple is dedicated and built during the reign of King Anak Wungsu one of the son from The Famous King Udayana of Warmadewa Dynasty that ruled the island from 10th to 14 the centuries.
• Tirta Empul Temple will be our next stop.the spring that is located in the temple complex is famous for local people for cleansing and purifying ceremony which is the spring consider to be holy spring as amertha ( the water of immortality) the temple complex also date back from 11th and to be consider built by the King Marakata the elder brother of King Anak Wungsu from Warmadewa Dynasty.
• after 1 hour visiting the Holy spring temple ,we have chance to visit the Coffee plantation ,here we will show by the local people how the process the Coffee bean in traditional way to create the unique taste of Local Balinese coffee and we have chance to taste it and you could help them to roasted it,truly the best experience.
• after enjoying the coffee plantation with the traditional coffee process experience,we are heading to Kintamani area where the Mount Batur and it's lake area located,the area with fresh air and beautiful view of volcano !if you wish !you may have your lunch here in local restaurant with the view facing the volcano ( guest own expenses) enjoy the spectacular volcano view here.
• Ceking Rice terrace in Tegalalang district is our next stop.the rice terrace is one of the beautiful rice terrace in Bali beside the Jatiluwih rice terrace that located on western side of island,walk around through the rice paddies area is another memorable experience.
• we would like give you optional choice to visit the Petulu village when we have enough time for no extra charge.Petulu village is Home of Balinese White Heron are living.the bird are life on the tree around the village,the bird are consider to be holy for local villager.
• this trip are includes : a private A/C car, Driver/Tour Assistant and their expenses,Parking fee,Sarong for entering the Temple,Guiding fee,Gasoline/Petrol,a mineral water for each guest.
• this trip are not includes : Entrance ticket,Guest own expenses( meal,beverage ,shopping,etc)
Departure Point :Your Hotel in Bali,Kuta area,Nusa Dua Area,Seminyak Area,Denpasar Area,Sanur Area,Ubud Area
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Tour end at your Hotel in Bali
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.