Kirazli Village and Local Life
A guided cultural tour of Kirazli Village, Camlik Steam Train Museum, Sirince Village with a private guide and van for up to 14 passengers. Professionally organized tour for local experiences in beautiful countryside.
Important notice: Tour service starts in between 8:00 and 10:00 am and finishes in between 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by AC Deluxe van,
- Guiding services
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Lunches, beverages and personal expenditures
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kirazli, Kirazli, Turkish Aegean Coast
After a scenic short drive, you will arrive in Kirazli, is located in a small valley surrounded by small hills with pine forests, olive and fig groves and fertile farming lands where organic farming has been made since 1994.
You will able to sit in a shaded village coffee house for a Turkish tea or Turkish coffee. And then you will have a chance visit to the village mosque to learn some basics of Islam and practises by locals. Walk in the little tiny streets and meet locals.
Then you will continue to Camlık Village nearby to visit one of the biggest Steam Train Museums in Turkey. Afterwards, drive to Sirince, is a former Greek Village; being famous with wine houses, olive oils, organic vegetables and fruits. You will have free time(1 hour) to have something to eat from local cuisine and discover the village on your own pace. On return have a brief stop to see the educational presentation for famous Turkish Carpets.
Duration: 6 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The area close to Kusadasi Town; Selcuk TownAirports
- Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport, Dokuz Eylül, 35410 Gaziemir/İzmir, Turkey
- Scala Nuova Shopping Center Kusadasi Aegean Ports, Camikebir, Liman Cd., 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available on request if advised at the time of booking.
- You may have your own daily comfortable clothing, while visiting mosques you will able borrow shawls at entrance.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.