Kirstenbosch and Company Gardens
Explore the Company Gardens, a verdant forest, home to a rich variety of flora. The Garden was first established to provide much needed nourishment and medicinal herbs for sickly and malnourished seafarers. The Gardens soon blossomed into a gorgeous botanical site that developed to host many different influences such as Dutch Baroque and Romantic Victoria. Your guide will point out the oldest cultivated tree in South Africa as well as the Rose Garden with its many different species of cultivated roses. From here our botanical journey continues to Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, acclaimed as one of the great botanic gardens of the world. Kirstenbosch is world renowned for the beauty and diversity of the Cape Flora it displays, as it only grows indigenous South African plants. Enjoy a guided garden tour, taking in the highlights of the season, exploring most of the Garden while including the oldest and most famous features like the Dell.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return pick up and drop off from Cape Town City Centre Hotel
- Guide (English speaking)
- Entrance fee into Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Company's Gardens, 19 Queen Victoria Street, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
The tour begins with a exploration of the Company Gardens, a verdant forest, home to a rich variety of flora. The Garden was first established to provide much needed nourishment and medicinal herbs for sickly and malnourished seafarers.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, Rhodes Drive, Newlands 7735 South Africa
The journey continues to Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, acclaimed as one of the great botanic gardens of the world. Enjoy a guided garden tour, taking in the highlights of the season.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return transfer from City Centre hotels.If your hotel is not listed, please contact us 48 hours to confirm if we would be able to collect you from the hotel.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/1/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 08:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The size of the vehicle is dependent on how many guests are booked.
- A minimum of 2 required
- Guests will be notified the day prior of collection time.
- Should guests hotel not be listed, guest are to contact the office 48 hours prior to confirm if we will be able to collect and drop off at the relevant hotel.
- Should we receive a booking with no pick up and drop details, guests are requested to contact the office, 48 hours prior to tour departure date. failure to provide us with pick up and drop off details, will result guest not receiving a pick up time and missing the tour and no refund will be provided.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Cullinan Guided Journeys strictly follow the SA Government approved TBCSA Health and Safety COVID-19 Protocols. Should guests present COVID-19 symptoms, COVID testing and quarantine will be at their own cost. We recommend that you ensure that your guests take adequate personal travel insurance cover before departure from home.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- * Guests required to bring along own face mask. * Guests are required to complete travel information form
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.