Kisenyi Slum Walking Tour
Very unique entertainment from the locals and their life style.
The locals do kick boxing, unique dances, skits, local dodging and playing of board games.
also have an interaction with the children and their parents on how they manage to survive in such circumstances.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Lunch - all meals are payed for
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kisenyi Village, Uganda
Experience the best entertainment by the local members like board games, kick boxing, dancing and skits.
Understand the lifestyle of the individuals residing in the area, how they manage to educate their children and standards of living.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Gaddafi National Mosque, Old Kampala, Kampala, Uganda
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Time :3/10/2020 - 10/7/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.