Kite Flying & Turban Tying Experience At Dera Mandawa, Jaipur
Spend a few hours at Dera Mandawa, a beautiful boutique hotel in Jaipur, and learn the art of flying kites. Also, give your style a makeover by wearing a colorful Rajasthani turban and see how you blend with your surroundings! Enjoy a cup of tea and some light refreshments after the round of kite flying and soak in the ambience of this 19th century mansion.
• Colorful turbans of Rajasthan
• Kite flying from the terrace of Dera Mandawa
• Ambience of the luxurious 19th century mansion
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English speaking kite flying instructor
- Turbans & scarves as take away gifts
- Kite flying equipment
- Tea and refreshments
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - DeraMandawa
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: DeraMandawa, New Mandawa House, Sansar Chandra Rd, Adjoining Punjab National Bank, Jalupura, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, India
You will be picked up from your hotel and driven to Dera Mandawa, a boutique hotel located in a beautiful 19th century mansion. As soon as you enter the hotel, you are captivated by the luxury and traditional charm of the surroundings.
Upon arrival you will be greeted in the traditional way by attentive staff who will help you tie a colorful turban around your head. Then move over to the terrace of the mansion and get initiated.
Kite flying has been a passionate hobby in the entire Indian Subcontinent, stretching from Afghanistan to Bangladesh. The young and old alike spend hours in this favorite pastime. Learn how to harness the kite with the specially made string and watch your kite soar up in the sky. Spend the next few hours in gay abandon as you learn to handle the kite. You may even get to see some locals engaged in kite flying from the terraces of their homes.
Enjoy a cup of tea and some light refreshments after which you will be driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No charges for children under 8 years.
- Minimum 02 pax required at the time of booking.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.