Knowing the neighborhood of Madureira
This is the opportunity to really know Rio de Janeiro, its people, its culture and what makes us Rio, an experience beyond Rio de Janeiro known worldwide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
We will immerse ourselves in the suburban carioquece
Let's get to know some of Madureira's most popular attractions
We will leave Madureira train station and go through the Viaduct Negrao de Lima where we have the famous Charm of the Viaduct of Madureira, our walk continues through the view of the Madureira boardwalk and São Luiz shopping center (Shopping of Peixinhos).
We went to the square of G.R.E.S Império Serrano, one of the most traditional schools in the city and has been champion of the carnival in Rio nine times.
Mercadão de madureira, where we will know how religious syncretism has been so culturally important, let us know its spices and scents.
Parque Madureira, one of the largest parks in Rio de Janeiro, with more than 450 thousand square meters, is free fun for the whole family.
We finished our "rolé" in the square G.R.E.S Portela, champion of the carnival 22 times.
• Mercadao de Madureira, Avenida Ministro Edgard Romero 239 Madureira, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 21360-901 Brazil
Departure Point :Brazil Central Station, Praça Cristiano Ottoni, S/N - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20080-102, Brazil
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.