Ko Samui Angthong Marine Park Full Day Tour : Snorkeling & Sea Kayaking
Isolated beaches, peaceful blue lagoons, and reefs teeming with sea life are waiting to fill your day with the natural wonders in the Gulf of Thailand. Take a voyage out to the cluster of islands that lie in the marine park of Mu Ko Ang Thong and see its beautiful sea cliffs, caves, and verdant shores for yourself.
- Blissful voyage to the tiny islands of Mu Ko Ang Thong
- Collection of rugged islands & sea life in the marine park
- Natural landscapes like beaches, grottoes & a saltwater lake
- Fantastic view of the lovely Emerald Lagoon on Ko Mae Ko
- Chance to swim & snorkel in turquoise Thai Gulf waves
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transfer from the Hotel
- Insurance throughout the trip
- Life Jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Snorkeling & Kayak equipment
- Entry/Admission - Blue Lagoon (Emerald Lake)
- Entry/Admission - Mu Ko Ang Thong National Park
- Entry/Admission - Ko Wua Talap Island
What's excluded :
- Any personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Lagoon (Emerald Lake), Ko Mae Ko, Ang Thong 84140 Thailand
Discover the mesmerizing archipelago of 42 Angthong islands on this tour! Each of the 42 islands has their individual character with their natural caves, pristine blue lagoons and stunning limestone formations. We’ll drop by at Koh Mae or Mother Island which has a stunning beach and an inland saltwater lagoon called Emerald Lake (Thale Nai).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mu Ko Ang Thong National Park, 346/1 Talad Lang, Ang Thong 84000 Thailand
Take in the breathtaking views of the National Marine Park which is the ideal location for sunbathing, snorkeling or simply relaxing on the sandy white beaches of Ko Samui. Snorkel the underwater world in these stunning islands which inspired the book and movie 'The Beach'. Float through the warm waters of the Gulf of Thailand, take in the exotic marine life and marvel at the intoxicating beauty of this magical underwater world. There’s also a popular climb up pathways and a wooden staircase takes you to the peak of a nearby mountain where you get the full view of this glittering sea-green body of water
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ko Wua Talap Island, Ang Thong Thailand
We would provide you a Thai buffet lunch on Wua Ta Lap Island which is the Head Quarter (HQ) of the Marine Park. Basically, during the afternoon is the leisure time of your choice either to relax, sunbath on the tranquil beach, swim in the crystal clear water or even hike up to the 400 m for a high top view point overlooking the whole part of the park. Thus, this amazing tour in Angthong National Marine Park is one you cannot miss while being in Ko Samui.
Notice : Program is subject to change according to the weather and sea conditions.
Please be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the pick-up time. In case you cannot be located or contacted, the tour will commence as scheduled and payment for unused tour will not be refundable.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Koh Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following location with NO CHARGE - City Center Ko Samui District area (3 KM radius)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please Note : The maximum of 15 travelers is for land transport only. The maximum for water transport is varied based on the vessels (Speedboat = 35, Longtail Boat = 12, June Bahtra = 50)
- Annual Closed of the National Marine Park every year is between 01 Nov - 15 Dec in monsoon season.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.