Kochi Backwaters & Beaches Bike Tour
The cycle tour will take you across the less visited rural scenic part of Kochi. Ride and cross the numerous islands of Kochi by bike, ferry & country boat and see the local village life of Kerala from close corners.
Later we will cycle around the rivers and backwaters where you will come across Chinese Fishing nets and other traditional fishing methods, Fish Farms, Toddy Tapping, Toddy shops, exotic birds, Town markets, villages, temples and churches. We will have Typical Kerala Lunch in Banana Leaf.
In the return leg, we will cycle along the exotic beaches in Vypeen Island.
per adult from
What's included :
- Geared Bike
- Bottled water
- Ferry and Boat Tickets
- Typical Kerala Lunch in Banana Leaf
- Evening Tea / Coffee and Snacks
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
Ride through the scenic beaches, backwaters and islands of Kochi and experience the rural countryside of Kerala.
Start Time: 7 am
Distance: 55+ kms
Route: Fort Kochi (Ferry) - Vypin - Vallarpadam Church - Connecting Islands (Ferry/Country Boat) - Chathanad - Kuzhuppilly Beach - Vypin (Ferry) - Fort Kochi
Highlights: Bird Watching, Temples, Churches, Beaches, Chinese Fishing nets and other traditional fishing methods, Fish farms, Ferry crossing, Villages, Country Boat Ride, Toddy Tapping, Toddy Shop, Typical Kerala Lunch in Banana Leaf
• Vallarpadam Church, Near Vallarpadam Island, Kochi (Cochin) India
• Kuzhupilly Beach, Near Kuzhuppily Village, Kochi (Cochin) 682501 India
• Vypeen Island, 5 Km From Ernakulam, Kochi (Cochin) India
Departure Point :Folklore Cultural Theatre, Bus stand building, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001, India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We offer Lunch in this tour. Guests are requested to contact us if they are vegetarian or non vegetarian
- Guests are requested to inform us on the Frame size.they need
- Guests are requested to update us if they cycle regularly or not.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All the riders have to sign the Release and Waiver of Liability Declaration Form
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.