Kochi Darshan With Uber
Kochi (also known as Cochin) is a city in southwest India's coastal Kerala state. It has been a port since 1341, when a flood carved out its harbor and opened it to Arab, Chinese and European merchants. Sites reflecting those influences include Fort Kochi, a settlement with tiled colonial bungalows and diverse houses of worship. Cantilevered Chinese fishing nets, typical of Kochi, have been in use for centuries.
Santa Cruz Basilica is known for its pastel interior, including an imitation by Fra Antonio Moscheni of Leonardo da Vinci's "The Last Supper." Paradesi Synagogue, founded in 1568, features imported Chinese blue-and-white ceramic floor tiles. The surrounding quarter, once home to a large Jewish community, is now filled with antique shops and old spice warehouses. Mattancherry Palace, built by the Portuguese in the 16th century and later renovated by the Dutch, showcases vivid Hindu murals.
On Tour Call Assistance
Pick up & Drop from Selected Zone
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- After booking, client will be connected through our Travel Desk, will take their address( City Limit) and schedule their trip as per given itinerary. Car will be reaching address 10 Mins prior to the trip, authentication no. will shared with the client to begin the trip. After completing trip for the time, we will drop off client to their respective address/hotel/residence(City Limit ).
Departure Point :
AirportsCochin International Airport, Airport Rd, Kochi, Kerala 683111, India
OtherKochi, Kerala, India
Departure Time :Mini (10 Hours) 3/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
Prime (10 Hours) 3/16/2020 - 9/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:30 PM
Return Detail :Kochi, Kerala, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.