Koggala Lake Tour
Experience a magical boat ride in the picturesque waters of the Koggala Lake. All required safety gear is provided for the guests to have a safe but adventurous nature tour on the lake boundary.
This tour combines 5 unique experiences. Enjoy a walk around the Koggala Lake, a visit to an ancient Buddhist temple, explore the mysterious Madolduwa, join the bird watching experience, observe the making of the world renowned Ceylon Cinnamon and end it off with a delicious local lunch at Cinnamon Island. Led by an experienced and knowledgeable local guide.
Enjoy a traditional village lunch at Cinnamon Island and this is an enriching experience of cultural and historical value. Good photo opportunities.
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide
- Boat Fee
- Bottled water
- All applicable government taxes
What's excluded :
- Transportation to the meeting point
- Any extra food or beverages consumed
- Any tips to the staff
- Entry/Admission - Koggala Lake
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koggala Lake, Koggala 80506 Sri Lanka
Koggala Lake near Koggala in Sri Lanka is a freshwater lagoon which sits 9.8 feet (3 metres) above the sea level near the south coast of Sri Lanka. Koggala Lake is one of the largest natural lakes and one of the major attractions in the area.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Koggala Air Force Base, Koggala, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.