Koh Ker and Bengmelea Temples Tour With English Speaking Driver
Visiting the ancient temple outside Angkor park, hidden in the jungle of the rain forest to explore Lingapura city, Prasat Pram, Pra Sat Thom the most of the temples of the Khmer kings. Unparalleled is the 36-meter (118 ft)-high seven‑tiered pyramid with the Hindu temple with a unique pyramidal shape & panoramic views from the top and Linga temple
Afternoon visit Bengmea temple recognize as vegetation and unrestored temple make visitors feel the adventure.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private English speaking driver
- Air-conditioned Vehicles
- Gasoline, Toll, Tax, Parking fee
- Free Cold Water, Cold wet towels
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance, Meals, Hotels, Personal expense
- Bengmelea temple will same Angkor Wat ticket 37USD
- Koh Ker temples is $10USD
- We appricate trip to driver
- Entry/Admission - Koh Ker Temple
- Entry/Admission - Beng Mealea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koh Ker Temple, RN64 - 2km south KOH KER site entrance and Srayang 100 Km North of Siem Reap Cambodia
The Travelers will be picked up from the hotels in Siem Reap for 2hours to visit Koh Ker temples group hidden in the jungle the respectful and secreted and ancient of Khmer Hindu. Koh Ker was the capital of the Khmer Empire between 928 AD and 944AD during the reigns of Jayavarman IV and Harshavarman II. The views from the highest point are spectacular – forest as far as the eye can see.
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Beng Mealea, 40 km east of Angkor Wat Cambodia
We will do 1hours stop for lunch break lunch, afternoon
visits to the famous Bengmelea. Beng Melea site is truly an adventurer's temple providing an opportunity to live out your inner Indiana Jones or Lara Croft and drive to the hotel in Siem Reap.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels and guesthouses in Siem Reap
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.