Kolkata City Tour With Majestic Temples
Rich in architectural charm and intriguing histories, Kolkata‘s many famous temples draw in hundreds of visitors from around the country every year.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Dakshineswar Kali Temple
- Entry/Admission - Belur Math
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dakshineswar Kali Temple, Near Bali Bridge P.O. :Alambazar, Kolkata (Calcutta) 700035 India
A temple that resides in the heart of every single Bengali and is highly revered for being the sanctum sanctorum of Goddess Kali along with the place-of-stay of one of the greatest mystics and yogis of all tmes, Ramkrishna Paramhansa and his consort and spiritual companion, Maa Sarada Devi.
The large temple complex has a series of 12 mandirs dedicated to Lord Shiva, a Radha-Krishna Temple, bathing ghat, Rani Rashmoni's shrine, Nahavat-Khana, a chamber on the north-western part of the complex where Ramkrishna resided along with the main Kali Temple.
With the tiraditional 'Nava-ratna'-styled Bengali architecture, the three-storey temple stands on a high platform with a fleet of stairs. Overlooking the Hooghly River and the Belur Math across, the Dakshineshwar Kali Temple stands tall with its historical association with some of the greatest names to have resided in the 'City of Joy', Kolkata. Enjoy the serene beauty of temple over the bank of hoogly river
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Belur Math, Belur Rd Howrah, Belur 711202 India
Home of the Ramakrishna Paramahansa , Belur Math (aka Belur Mutt) is located near the Hooghly River and spread across forty acres of land. Fusion of Hindu, Islamic, Buddhist and Christian styles of architecture, the Math stands proud as a symbol of secularism. A visit to the Belur Math fills ones soul with contentment and peace.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off available for hotels in Kolkata city center
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.