Kolsai & Kaindy Lakes - Pearl of the Northern Tian Shan
With us in those days you will be able to get acquainted with the pearl of nature. Our professional team will help you feel the admiration of the lakes. This program allows you to feel the spirit of the mountains with the help of our team. Not without reason was said that, Kolsai-Kaindy lakes are "Pearl of the Northern Tian-Shan".
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Meal 4 times
- Additional Transport to Kaindy Lake
- Ecological fees
- Photo Report
- Black canyon (Kurtogai)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lower Kolsai Lake
- Entry/Admission - Upper Kolsai Lake
- Entry/Admission - Lake Kaindy
What's excluded :
- Other expenses not specified in the program
Day 1: Almaty - Saty
Pass By: Almaty, Almaty
We will head to the village of Saty where our trip to the lakes will begin. departure from Almaty at 21: 30.
Stop At: Lower Kolsai Lake, Saty Kazakhstan
On the second day, you will head to the Lower Kolsai lake - the most easily accessible one. The lake is located at an altitude of 1818 m, has a length of 1450 meters, a width of 400 meters, a depth of 80 m. It was formed as a result of seismic activity.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Upper Kolsai Lake, Saty Kazakhstan
Also, during the tour, you will have an opportunity to visit the Middle Kolsai Lake, which is located at an altitude of 2252m, the largest of the three lakes.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Tauhouse or Ecohouse
Day 2: Saty - Alamaty
Stop At: Lake Kaindy, Saty Kazakhstan
The next day we will visit Kaindy Lake, in translation from Kazakh means “Birch”. The name of the lake comes from the nearby large birch grove located in the gorge below the lake. Kaindy lake was formed as a result of a catastrophic earthquake in 1911.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Saty, Saty, Almaty Region
In the evening after the lunch we will return to Almaty where our services will end.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Sairan, Abay Ave, Almaty 050000, Kazakhstan
Departure Time :9:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.