Kompong Phluk and Silk Farm Off Beaten Track
Enjoying best local activities in Siem Reap, seeing real color of the country and countryside, peaceful experience in flooded jungle, boat trip with local style. Unique trip with our fluent English speaking guide/driver, learn details about Cambodian culture, everyday life, You definitely enjoy this tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Boat trip
- Private Tour
- Bottle Water
What's excluded :
- Everything not mentioned are excluded
After we met at our meeting point we will head to Kompong phluk it might take about 45minute with our fluent English speaking driver/guide, who will accompany you and explain you most interesting activities along the way.
When we get there we will do a boat trip from the local port straight to see a very big and interesting fishing village located on Tonle sap lake, The biggest lake in Southeast Asia, the average side from ( 3000-12000 square kilometers). You could enjoy a boat trip for around 2 hours seeing the fishing village, fish farm, crocodiles farm, flooded church, schools, pagoda, and many more activities in this tour. After we will head to the kayaking/canoeing next to the flooded jungle, you will have a private small boat that paddles you through the flooded jungle for around 40 minutes, you are enjoying the peaceful feeling inside the flooded jungle on the love trip, the best experience.
After we finished Kompong Phluk we will return by boat to the harbor then we will proceed next to Silk farm, the best silk produces in Cambodia, you will learn how silk cultivating and you will the whole silk processing. after the silk farm tour you will drop at Hotel.
• Kompong Phluk, On the Tonle Sap, Siem Reap Cambodia
• Angkor Silk Farm, Airport Road Puok District, Siem Reap 17259 Cambodia
Departure Point :Prince D' Angkor Hotel & Spa, # 05 Sivutha Road Mondul 2 Village, Krong Siem Reap 17252, Cambodia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.