Kona Octopus Farm and Beach (Kona, Hawaii)
The Kanaloa Octopus Farm is a fun way to learn about the species and very educational. You will also get to spend time at a nice beach. This is a great way to spend time as families or a relaxed shore excursion.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Kanaloa Octopus Farm
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kanaloa Octopus Farm, 73-970 Makako Bay Dr, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-2632
Learn about the exotic octopus species and how science is using research to bring back species that are near extinction. Watch these cool creatures interact and play with toys.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kohanaiki Beach Park, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
Swimming and playing at the beach. Collect seashells or enjoy the warm sun. Have a picnic with a hot lunch that is provided.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please arrange with us beforehand where your pickup will be.Airports
- Keahole Airport, 73-200 Kupipi St, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
- Kona Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.