Kona Sport-Fishing Private Charter Full Day
At Bite Me Sportfishing, our customers are anglers of all levels of experience to the novice up to the professionals. We also often take non-anglers who are looking to enjoy time on a boat with their families.
Because we take such variety of guests we wanted to make sure our guests are familiar with our style of fishing and what to expect on their fishing charter. Regardless if your charter is a shared charter or a private charter the most important thing to remember is to have fun!
Before departing our Captain and Crew will introduce themselves and give a briefing on the boat.
As soon as we leave the harbor, the crew will set out the lures. Guests are encouraged to ask questions and try to understand the technique involved.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Cooler with ice for your beverages and food
- Knowledgeable captain and crew
- All fishing equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (guests should bring your own food and beverages, adult beverages allowed, please no glass bottles)
- Sunscreen (recommended)
- Snorkel equipment (upon request, please notify office 24-hours in advance)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Honokohau Marina & Small Boat Harbor, off Highway 19, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
Pull out of Honokohau Marina in your comfortable private charter boat for a day of sun and azure waters on this day trip off the Kona Coast. After learning some fishing and angling techniques from the welcoming captain and crew, cast your line out in the hope of catching a striped marlin, bigeye tuna, ono, spear fish or blue marlin, all of which are abundant in the waters off the Big Island.
Not too into fishing? No problem. Combine the fishing extravaganza with a snorkel excursion, adding a dynamic to the trip and making it an adventure for everyone involved. This is a private 8-hour excursion that can be a thrill for the while family. Bring your own lunch and store it in the on-board coolers.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Bite Me Sportfishing, 74-425 Kealakehe Pkwy Honokohau Harbor, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-2708
Sport fishing charter. Please remember to bring food and drinks. We do not guarantee catching.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :74 Kealakehe Pkwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.