Kona Sport-Fishing Share Charter
To fish or not to fish? That is not even the question. This small-group 4-hour fishing excursion is a gem of an experience just to be out on the water off the coast of Kona. But if you even have a passing interest in fishing, this small-group tour is unforgettable. Learn about the history and culture of the island from the friendly captain and crew and then relax on the boat, fishing pole in hands and wait to see if a marlin, yellow fin tuna, mahimahi or spearfish bite.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cooler with ice for your beverages and food
- Knowledgeable captain and crew
- All fishing equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (guests should bring your own food and beverages, adult beverages allowed, please no glass bottles)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bite Me Sportfishing, 74-425 Kealakehe Pkwy Honokohau Harbor, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-2708
Deep sea fishing 4hr. Please bring food and drinks. We do not guarantee catching.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :74-425 Kealakehe Pkwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- 48 hour Cancellation policy, charter is non refundable within 48 hours of your trip.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Bite Me Sportfishing