Kopitoto TV Tower viewpoint over Sofia tour
Vitosha Mountain TV Tower, better known as Kopitoto – “The Hoof”, after the rock outcrop (1,348 m) it stands on, is a 186 meter tall TV tower built of reinforced concrete on Vitosha Mountain near Sofia, Bulgaria. The footprint of the tower has the shape of a hexagon with three of the sides extended (i.e. almost triangular). From the tower there is a commanding view of Sofia, and the tower can be seen from everywhere in Sofia, making it a landmark of Sofia’s skyline. It is the second tallest television tower in Bulgaria. It’s a magnificent and majestic view over Sofia which attracts young people and tourist every day and is a beautiful experience to overlook and grasp the city that you have just visited.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Копитото телевизионата кула, Unnamed Road,, 1616 Sofia, Bulgaria
Kopitoto TV tower with amazing view over Sofia
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange pick-up from Hotels, Hostels, AirBnBs, Airport and so on.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.