Korean Food Walking Tour with BBQ Lunch
Discover Seoul's culinary scene on an afternoon walking tour followed by lunch. Stop at six venues for food tastings before sitting down for a typical Korean barbecue. Let a knowledgeable local guide show you authentic Korean cuisine as you visit classic shops, street stalls and restaurants to savor specialties such as deep-fried pork dumplings and fish cakes. With the barbecue, it adds up to a satisfying meal. Numbers are limited to 10 to provide a small-group experience.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - Korean style pork belly or marinated pork barbecue with a variety of side dishes.
- Snacks - Deep-fried dumplings, crispy seafood pancakes, Korean spicy rice cake stew, savory fish cakes, handmade ice-cream etc.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Korean style iced rice drinks
- Korean pancake cooking demonstration by a professional chef and tasting of it.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: O'ngo Food Communications, Seoul 03133 South Korea
This tour offers local dishes as you walk around Jongro area including Korean pork barbecue, Tteokbokki(spicy rice cake stew), deep fried umplings, Tteok(Korean chewy rice cake), Sikhye(Korean traditional cold drinks), and handmade ice-cream. You will indulge your culinary senses with the best food Korea has on offer.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :O'ngo Food Communications 온고푸드커뮤니케이션 - Korean Cooking Classes & Food Tours, 12 Samil-daero 30-gil, Jongno 1(il).2(i).3(sam).4(sa), Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Ikseon-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; please wear comfortable walking shoes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note: If there are only 2 people on the tour, there will be a surcharge of $15 per person at the time of departure
- Venues and tastings may change, depending on availability
- Tour operates everyday except Mondays and Fridays.
- Please notify tour operator of any dietary restrictions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.