Kornati & Telascica - Boat Trip form Zadar
If stunning landscapes and photogenic scenery are top of your list for things to enjoy on holiday, then look no further than our boat trip!
Join us and discover the natural beauty of National Park Kornati and Nature Park Telascica! We believe that day spent on the boat is never a waste of time!
per adult from
9 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Breakfast - ham&cheese sandwiches
- Lunch - grilled fish, salad, wine or vegetarian menu (pasta in a tomato sauce)
- Park tickets
- Restroom on board
- Departure at 8:30 a.m. from Zadar or from Draženica at 8:35 or from Preko (Ugljan) at 9:00
- Return to Zadar at 5:45 p.m.
- Entry/Admission - Telascica Nature Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Zadar County, Zadar County, Dalmatia
Our crew will meet you in the city harbor next to the bridge, boarding beings at 8:00, the boat will leave at 8:30 and if needed, the boat will stop in the port of Draženica and in Preko (Island of Ugljan). During the boat trip, you will enjoy panoramic views of the nearby islands.
Pass By: Kornati Islands National Park, Kornati Islands National Park, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
The panoramic cruise through the archipelago of the National Park Kornati:
- the narrow passage of Mala Proversa located between Katina and Dugi Otok islands,
- north-western part of Kornat island,
- Aba Vela and Aba Mala islands,
- lighthouse Tajer on the island of Sestrice Vela.
Stop At: Telascica Nature Park, Dugi Island 23281 Croatia
Now it’s time for you to explore the island on your own. We recommend that you walk to the lookout first, which is over 150 meters high with a stunning view of the open sea and the Kornati Islands. You can swim in the salt lake, and refresh yourself in the sea or in the catering facilities where cold drinks are served.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :M/B arbiana, Obala kralja Tomislava, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face masks required for travelers in the salon.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.