A full day excursion to the Kornati National Park is one of the best ways to discover the beauties of Adriatic. In one day we get to visit more than 100 islands of the Kornati National Park and Šibenik's archipelago. There is so many things to do in Kornati: dive under cliffs and reefs of Klobučar Island, enjoy in breathtaking view from Mana Island that you will remember forever, swim in turquoise-blue lagoon Lojena,a sandy bay which is one of the most beautiful beaches in Croatia. Find out more about rich historical heritage of Dalmatia by passing the Fort Tureta, Our Lady of Tarac Church and many more. Explore fascinating flora and fauna of the National park. Taste dalmatian quisine in restaurants that serve fresh fish and sea food caught that day. Explore Prvić Šepurine on way back home, a small, picturesque fishing village well known for its authenticity, which is a result of coexistence among people and sea.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kornati Islands National Park, Kornati Islands National Park, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
Panoramic sightseeing of the Kornati National Park, its islands, bays, cliffs...
Stop At: Mana, Croatia
The view from the island of Mana is breathtaking and is one of the most beautiful you can experience in Croatia.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Levrnaka, Croatia
Bay Lojena on the island of Levrnaka is the only sandy beach in the Kornati National Park and one of the most beautiful in Croatia. Enjoy, swim, dive, sunbathe and have fun on this special place.We have to mention that 200 meters from the beach there is an excellent fish restaurant.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Church of Our Lady of Tarac, Kornati Islands National Park 22243 Croatia
Our Lady of Tarac Church and Turet fort
Stop At: Prvic Sepurine, Prvic Sepurine, Prvic, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
Prvić is picturesque island in Šibenik archipelago.Here you can feel Dalmatia in the full sense of the word.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Adria Tours Vodice, Ul. Eugena Kumičića, 22211, Vodice, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.