Korouoma Canyon and Auttiköngäs Waterfall Hiking Tour with picnic
Tour with minivan to Korouoma Canyon takes 1,5 hour. Moderate hiking 6km or 3 km. Korouoma is a 30-km-long fracture valley running from northwest to southeast on the border of the municipalities of Posio and Ranua. It is part of a fracture zone in the bedrock, which is hundreds of millions of years old. The entire zone stretches from the town of Rovaniemi and follows the Kemijoki River Valley to Autti and Auttiköngäs Falls and through Korouoma to Kuusamo.
After Korouoma Canyon transfer to Auttiköngäs Falls takes half an hour. Moderate hiking 4km. Picnic at the middle of route.. The area’s landscape is exceptionally rugged and grand. Several 30 meter steep streams freeze during the winter forming huge ice formations, offering fantastic views and play of colours.
Great place for making nature pictures all year around.
Duration 7-8 hours
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Light refreshments
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Enter in notes if allergies, vegans.
Hiking in Korouoma Canyon and Auttiköngäs hiking area. We go first to Korouoma Canyon and then drive about 25 minutes to Auttiköngäs hiking area. Picnic will be held here.
• Korouoma Canyon, Saukkovaarantie, Posio 97815 Finland
Departure Point :Rovaniemi, Rovaniemi, Lapland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels within 10 km from Rovaniemi center.Enter Your accommodation address.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.