Kota Kinabalu Mari Mari Cultural Village Half Day Tour
The Mari Mari Caltural Village is situted amidst a remote forest setting in Kiosom Inanam, away from the hustling and bustling city. Its surrounding atmosphere may faintly remind you of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's "The Lost World" in the Sabah sense.
In the village, you will be introduced to various traditional homes of Sabahan ethnic communities like the Bajau, Lundayah, Murut, Rungus and Dusun. Which are built by descendants of the tribes which they represent.
Crab the chance to see blowpipe making demonstration, fire starting using bamboo, tatto making, and get an in depth look at the mystical symbolism behind them. Visitor will also get chance to sample Sabahan traditional delicacies from each ethnic group.
A visit to Mari Mari Cultural Village will be a cultural excursion of a lifitime! See taste and feel the essence of Sabah presented to you as it was and as it is.
Mari Mari in English (direct translation) is come come!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- TICKET ENTRANCE
- Lunch - Its prepare by the Mari Mari Culture Village
What's excluded :
- Driver will pick up all traveler from the pick up mention on the booking details. Journey to Mari mari caltural Village took around 35 minutes depending on normal traffic condition on that day. Arrived at mari mari caltural village, driver will pay the tickets entry and traveler can start the visit in the mari mari caltural and can follow to all activities what they arrange dan do on that day. Finish in here driver will send and drop off at the same pick up point erlier.
Departure Point :
Pick up can be made at any hotels and shopping complex at the city center only.
AirportsKota Kinabalu Airport, Kota Kinabalu Malaysia
OtherKota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Return Detail :Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.