Kotor Kayak Trip
Kayaking Kotor bay among high mountains is amazing experience. Tour starts from city beach where you prepare kayaks and equipment. After short brief we jump into kayaks and start easy paddling over Kotor bay straight to other side of Kotor town and following the shore reaching to the Muo. On this way you will see some remarkable mediterranean architectures, as well one UNESCO protected heritage an abandoned palace Tre Sorele with legend of curse. After 1.30h of kayaking you are reaching to Prcanj where you left kayaks and take a rest. Here you are going to visit one of the greatest Catholic churches, The Holly Mother Temple. After while, you would have a chance to take a swim and sunbath, as well you can have a drink in local beach bar. When you get ready, we are preparing stuff and start paddling back. This time you would go to opposite shore to Dobrota, where you would see Saint Matija Church and Saint Elijah Church. Than following the shore we get to starting position in Kotor.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Kayak and dry bags
- Kayak guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Transport to the Kotor city is on your request for additional charge.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Our Lady's Temple of Prcanj, Prcanj bb, Prcanj, Kotor Municipality 85335 Montenegro
The Holly Mother Temple, which is the biggest Catholic church in this region. You will have chance to see this temple from outside, because it is opened rare.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Tre Sorelle Palace, Prcanj bb, Prcanj, Kotor Municipality 85335 Montenegro
UNESCO heritage, abandoned palace with legend of curse. You will have time to take photos here.
Pass By: St. Matthias Church, E65, Dobrota, Montenegro
You will see the church from XIII century. Just passing, we are not stopping here.
Departure Point :286 Trg od Oružja, Kotor, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
We can provide transfer for our guests for additional charge.Ports
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- It is not necessary to wear mask during kayaking.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.