Kowloon Foodie Tour in Hong Kong
Hong Kong is a foodie paradise and with over 12,000 restaurants in the city choosing a place to eat can be a little daunting.
Join our local guide on a culinary journey through the streets of Kowloon, sampling all time favourites,and more on this foodie adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Soft drinks
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jordan / Yau Ma Tei, Jordan / Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
Meet our experienced guide at the Yau Ma Tei metro station and be prepared for the foodie adventure around the streets of Kowloon.
Hong Kong is a foodie paradise and the streets around Yau Ma Tei offer an abundance of choice. We start the tour with the famous Chinese Dim Sum, little bite sized portions served in a small bamboo basket, perfect for sharing.
Our guide will then take you along the Temple Street Market a well-known night market in Hong Kong. Temple Street really comes to life in the evening and here you can find the local Chinese Opera singers practicing their songs, the soothsayers eager to predict peoples' future, together with shoppers bargaining with the street traders, all of which make this such a popular attraction of Hong Kong.
While savoring the sights and sounds of Temple Street our guide will take you to sample the all-time favourite noodle dish of Hong Kong, won ton noodles and also experience clay-pot rice, a popular dish where the rice is placed on the bottom of the pot and meat and fresh vegetables on top. With the lid on top of the dish, it is then cooked over a slow heat, retaining all the flavors within the clay-pot.
No meal is complete without dessert, and our foodie tour finishes with a tasting at a Chinese dessert shop. Here you will be able witness the array of different types desserts enjoyed by visitors and locals alike.
(Food samplings are subject to change)
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Yau Ma Tei Station, Nathan Rd, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a walking tour, please wear comfortable footwear.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 adults to operate and maybe cancelled if numbers are not met.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All travellers are required to wear their masks throughout the tour. Social distancing measures will be followed as per local government's advice.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.