Koyambedu Market trail in Chennai by Wonder tours
Visit the Asia's biggest fruit and vegetable market in Koyambedu, Chennai, where visitors can find both local and imported fruits and vegetables.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Koyambedu Market
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: No.f 51, Omni Bus Stop No.71, Koyambedu Market E Rd, Virrugambakkam, Koyambedu, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600107, India
You will visit the fruit, flower and vegetable markets, where you will see both local and imported fruits and vegetables. the marketcomplex consists of more than 1,000 wholesale shops and 2,000 retail shops and 850 are fruit shops, The market has two blocks for vegetable shops and one each for fruit and flower shops. In Phase II, a textile market and in Phase III, a food grain market have been planned to be developed in the complex.
After seeing that we will provide a Breakfast and drop off at your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.