Krabi 7 Islands Sunset and Bioluminescence Tour Include BBQ Dinner
• Enjoy a trip by luxury speedboat from Krabi.
• Admire the spectacular limestone cliffs by offering stunning stalactites and stalagmites.
• Explore the beautiful limestone mountains around the bay.
• Get to know these 7 significant beach and islands in South Andaman sea just off the coast of Krabi.
• Enjoy snorkeling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reefs.
• Swim and relax at the white sandy beach and take in the spectacular scenery.
• Explore what's like to swim among bioluminescence the wonderful natural that reveals at night.
• Enjoy a delightful sunset and BBQ Dinner on the beach.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Transfer
- Dinner , Drinking water, Fruit
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Tour Guide
- First Aid Kit
- Accident Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Poda Island
What's excluded :
- National Park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Poda Island, Ao Nang, Krabi Town Thailand
No matter where in Krabi you happen to be, there is always something or some hidden spots for you to see. Get to know these 7 significant islands in South Andaman sea just off the coast of Krabi where you can enjoy a “worry-free” day from afternoon until night time and get a little bit of this and that from every island you visit. You can swim, snorkel, roll on the sand, sunbathe and also explore the glowing bioluminescent if you happen to be on board on the right day.
Explore these 7 significant destinations have their own uniqueness and beauties where you get to swim, snorkel, enjoy relaxing on the beach, swim among bioluminescence at night. Bioluminescent swimming spot, depending on each day’s weather.
• 12:00pm – 01:30pm Pick up from hotel to pier.
• 01:30pm – 02:00pm Depart from pier.
• 02:00pm – 07:00pm
- Tup Island: One of thailand's unseen highlights, This Island is situated along Koh Dam Khwan. As the tide recedes, The sea is gradually separated by the white sand and limestone beach that will appear to amazingly connect the two islands at low tide. You can walk between Tub Island and Chicken Island on the natural sandbank or relax on the golden sand beach.
- Chicken Island : This island has a distinctive rock formation that looks like the head of a chicken. Great location for snorkeling.
- Poda Island: A lovely white sandy beach ideal for sunbathing, swimming and snorkeling And enjoy great underwater adventures.
- Taming Island : Enjoy snorkeling. You can see a lot of fish, coral denitely Nemo!!
- Si Islands : Exploring and take a picture around this Island
- Pranang Cave : Night snorkeling around here
- Railay beach : Buffet BBQ Dinner. And last program on trip is fire shows.
• 07:00pm Take you back to the hotel .
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town , Ao Nang and Klong Muang.• Remote areas including Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver)
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
- Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town , Ao Nang and Klong Muang.
- Remote areas including Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver).
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.