Kremlin Ticket, Red Square and Moscow City Center Walking Tour
The Kremlin and the Red Square are two principle attractions of Moscow and both are included into this tour. The tour starts at the Zhukov monument, just outside the Moscow History Museum. You will have a tour of the Red Square and learn more about St Basil's Cathedral and other attractions of the city center. After the Red Square tour you will head to the Kremlin to have an introduction to the museum complex and its history and will receive your ticket to the Kremlin museum. Our guide will take you to the museum entrance. You will enjoy your visit to the Kremlin at your own pace and may stay inside as long as the museum is opened. There are three main cathedrals to visit in the Kremlin: the Cathedral of Archangel Michael, the Cathedral of Annunciation and the Uspensky Cathedral.
per adult from
1 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Professional licensed guide
- Pre-booked admission to the Kremlin
- City centre tour including the Red Square
- Entry/Admission - Moscow Kremlin
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Moscow Kremlin, Moscow 103132 Russia
This is a walking tour of Moscow city centre which covers the principle city highlights including the Red Square. After the overview of the Kremlin highlights you will get an entry ticket to the Kremlin to visit it independently.
Departure Point :Moscow Kremlin, Moscow 103132 Russia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.