Kreuzberg and Neukölln Walking Food Tour in Berlin
PLS NOTE: fully operational as a street food tour with corona rules when no lockdown.
Enjoy a 3,5-hour walking and food tour through the ''heart & soul of Berlin''. Starting the former East, Friedrichshain to the eclectic neighbourhood of Kreuzberg. This tour is packed with 6 x delicious tastings, world-famous street art, the infamous Berlin Wall and insider information from your local ''Berliner'' guide. Whether you are on a tight schedule or are a newcomer to Berlin, this combined walking and food tour uncovers the real side to Berlin.
Berlin's south is bursting with history and culture. Come discover a district formerly walled by both East and West. Experience fusion cuisine, Arabic and Turkish influences, 3rd wave coffee scene, an iconic food market and Berlin's world-famous street food. See famous WWII and communist sights and monuments and hear about the city's breath-taking history. These districts provide a fusion and urban soul like no other – the flavours are unmissable!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 6 x local tastings
- Local tour guide
- Food tasting
- Local Berliner Pilsner Beer
What's excluded :
- BVG transport ticket
- Explore the capital's food, art, history and culture in Berlin's vibrant and urban districts of Kreuzberg and Neukölln. This fascinating 4.5 hour walking tour with an intimate group led by an expert English-speaking tour guide will take you on a journey to indulge in the districts local cuisine including the famous Arabic Schwarma and Falafel plate, delicate homemade pastries, a cultural dish bursting with flavor and so much more!
Unearth Berlin's hip barista culture and visit a 600-year old Bohemian Village. Discover famous graffiti artists, walk the eery path of former SS Soldiers and hear stories of Nazi Germany and experience the famous East Side Gallery.
On this tour you will discover the magical Oberbaum Bridge, be enriched by ‘‘Little Istanbul‘‘ and its largest Turkish population outside of Turkey and walk on the site of a daring food drop mission. Feel like a local 'Berliner' and explore how these districts move to a beat and have a heart and soul like no other.
Departure Point :Industriepalast Hostel, Warschauer Str. 43, 10243 Berlin, Germany
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :U Kottbusser Tor, 10999 Berlin, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended as well as a rain jacket or poncho (weather dependent)
- Please be advised that meeting point and meeting time may change based on season. Local operator will reconfirm this information via email prior to departure
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Detailed info here: https://forkandwalktoursberlin.com/health-safety-policy/ - We have on-hand ecologically-friendly plates & cutlery for each food stop (where not provided at street food stops) - Each guest has the option of their own tasting i.e. no shared food, unless guests are happy to share.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.