Kruger National Park Safari Full-Day Tour
The KNP is one of Africa’s largest game reserves. Its high density of wild animals includes the Big 5: lions, leopards, rhinos, elephants and buffalos. Hundreds of other mammals make their home here, as do diverse bird species such as vultures, eagles and storks. Mountains, bush plains and tropical forests are all part of the landscape.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Kruger National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kruger National Park, Malalan Gate, Nelspruit 1350 South Africa
Upon arrival, the big game drive will begin right away. Spend the morning viewing game in the park before stopping for lunch at Afsaal, or at one of the rest camps.
Continue game viewing through the afternoon before heading back to Johannesburg or Pretoria.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: OR Tambo, O.R. Tambo, Kempton Park, 1627, South Africa
2: Montecasino Boulevard, Montecasino Blvd, Fourways, Sandton, 2067, South Africa
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.