Kuala Lumpur Airport Transfers - Arrival
Sit back and relax as you enjoy a transfer from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Kuala Lumpur Hotel. You will be picked up by your driver/guide depending on your flight's arrival time. You will then enjoy Kuala Lumpur's scenery while traveling to your hotel in Kuala Lumpur, worry free. The transfer length is around 50-60 minutes and is available year-round, 24 hours a day.
• Receive a meet and greet service from the airport arrival hall
• Get inside tips from a local
• Multiple times offered throughout the day
• Enjoy the convenience of Kuala Lumpur private airport transfers in a modern air conditioned vehicle
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- One-way Transfer to Kuala Lumpur Hotel.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Airport Paging.
- English Speaking Driver.
- Air condition Vehicle.
- Hotel drop-off
What's excluded :
- Additional charges may apply for out of Kuala Lumpur City Hotel
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- Airport representatives will be waiting in the paging area with a sign with your name. The paging area is on the left-hand side of the Exit Gate at the International Arrival Hall, after the Baggage Collection Area and Customs Check Point. Additional Note :It is best to look for your airport representative at the paging area.
Please remember to include the following information in the "leave a comment for the local supplier" section:
• Flight Number
• Arrival Time
• Hotel Name
• Hotel Address
One or Two suitcase and one carry-on bag allowed per passenger. This transfer is not wheelchair accessible. Depending upon availability, the vehicle provided for the service may not be exactly as depicted in the photo.
Departure Point :
Airport representatives will be waiting in the paging area with a sign with your name. The paging area is on the left-hand side of the Exit Gate at the International Arrival Hall, after the Baggage Collection Area and Customs Check Point. Additional Note :It is best to look for your airport representative at the paging area.
AirportsKuala Lumpur Intl Airport, Sepang 64000 Malaysia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/28/2019 - 3/31/2021
4/1/2021 - 10/13/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Sit back and relax as you enjoy a transfer from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Kuala Lumpur Hotel.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 50% Midnight surcharge will incurred & to be paid directly to driver for arrival between 2300 Hrs to 0600 Hrs)
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1-2 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- FOR AIRPORT PICK UP: Upon arrival at KLIA/KLI2 Meet and greet by our representative and transfer to Hotel=Notes: Max waiting time for arrival transfer is 90 Minutes from Flight Arrival Time.Please wait at the waiting area and look out for our representative who will hold a A4 Size Placard with your Booking Guest Name Stated at Arrival Hall Paging Area. Please call us on your own should you face any challenges.
- Littering & smoking is prohibited inside the vehicle.
- If last minute booking (less than 6 hours, please call hot line number)
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.