Kumbhalgarh ranakpur tour by car
Kumbhalgarh :- Kumbhalgarh Fort is the second most important fort of Rajasthan after Chittorgarh. Located at a distance of 64 kms from Udaipur in Rajasmand district.
Ranakpur :- Ranakpur is widely known for its marble Jain temple, said to be the most spectacular of the Jain temples.
: Full Day (8-9 hrs. approx)
Pickup Point - Udaipur Airport / Hotel / Railway Station
Drop Point - Udaipur Airport / Hotel / Railway Station
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- lcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Get ready for the tour of one of the most beautiful city of Rajasthan with your family or friends. Get yourself picked up from the hotel/home/airport and we start the sightseeing tour of Kumbhalgarh and Ranakpur in luxurious Maruti Suzuki Dzire or Toyota Etios. Enjoy the welcome drinks and snacks at the start of tour.
Located 102 kms away from Udaipur, Kumbhalgarh Fort is said to be one of the prominent forts of Rajasthan. Built during the course of the 15th century by Rana Kumbha and enlarged through the 19th century, Kumbhalgarh is also the birthplace of Maharana Pratap, the great king and warrior of Mewar. Occupied until the late 19th century, the fort is now open to the public and is spectacularly lit for a few minutes each evening. Kumbalgarh is situated 82 km northwest of Udaipur by road. It is the most important fort in Mewar after Chittaurgarh.
Kumbhalgarh Fort of Udaipur detached Marwar and Mewar from each other. At times of danger, Kumbhalgarh Fort was used as a place of shelter for the leaders of Mewar. the for of Kumbhalgarh has perimeter walls that extend 36 kilometres. The frontal walls are fifteen feet thick. Kumbhalgarh has seven fortified gateways. There are over 360 temples within the fort, 300 ancient Jain and the rest Hindu. From the palace top, it is possible to look tens of kilometers into the Aravalli Range.
Ranakpur is situated between the mountains of Pali and one of the famous places of Rajasthan which was given the name after Rana Kumbha. The main tourist attractions of Ranakpur are its famous temples. Ranakpur houses a collection of Jain temples unmatched in their beauty. The temple at Ranakpur is dedicated to Adinatha, the first Jain Tirthankara (spiritual leader) who conquered the cycle of rebirth and achieved enlightenment.
Marked as one of the five holy places for the Jain community, these were created in the 15th century. The central Chaumukha [four faced temple] is dedicated to Adinathji the temple is an astounding creation with 29 halls and 1,444 pillars all distinctly carved and no two being alike is an amazing evidence of the genius sense of architecture that enhances the charm of the place. Every temple has this conceivable surface carved with equal delicacy.
Tour ends but sweet memories remains always. Please don't hesitate to contact us or email us for any kind of travel inquiries for Udaipur and all Rajasthan.
Departure Point :From Udaipur Airport / Hotel /railway stations
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :From Udaipur Airport / Hotel /railway stations
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Entrance Fee of monuments is is not Included
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.