Kuqa Private Day Tour to Kizil Grottoes and Mystic Tianshan Grand Canyon
Following the footsteps of ancient Silk Road to Kuqa, a historical and cultural city in Xinjiang. Visit the stunning Kizil Thousand Buddha Caves, which is earliest large-scale Grottoes in China with the most western geographical location. Enjoy the Tianshan Mysterious Grand Canyon with natural wonders.
* Private transportation with good AC
* English Speaking Guide Service
* Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
* 7/24 English Service Online
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English Speaking Guide Service
- Entrance Fee listed in the itinerary
- Bottled water and paper napkins
- Entry/Admission - Kizil Thousand Buddha Caves (Kezi'er Qian Fo Dong)
- Entry/Admission - Tianshan Mysterious Grand Canyon
What's excluded :
- Tips for the Guide and Driver
- Personal expense, some other activities not listed in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kizil Thousand Buddha Caves (Kezi'er Qian Fo Dong), Kizil Town, Baicheng County 842300 China
Meet your professional guide in the hotel lobby at the agreed time. The first stop in Kuqa is Kizil Thousand Buddha Caves, as the one of the four grottoes in China, it is the oldest one, but many architectures and murals are in well preservation. here you will learn more about the culture and history of Buddhism and ancient Qiuci Kingdom.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Tianshan Mysterious Grand Canyon, Near of 217 National Rd North, Kuqa County China
After an exploration of Kizil Grottoes, proceed the journey to Tianshan Mysterious Grand Canyon, which is the excellent geological park all over the world. It recorded the whole process of crustal movement in Xinjiang during the past 400 million years.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet you in the hotel lobby at agreed time
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.