Kuranda Koala Gardens and Birdworld Admission Tickets
Combine two of Kuranda’s most popular wildlife experiences with visits to both the Kuranda Koala Gardens and Birdworld. Encounter Australia’s weird and wonderful animals including koalas, wallabies and wombats at the Kuranda Koala Gardens, then enter a rainforest habitat at Birdworld to see lorikeets and cockatoos. It’s a great way to spend a family-friendly day in the Cairns area!
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission into Koala Gardens and Birdworld
- Entry/Admission - Birdworld Kuranda
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Visit: Kuranda Koala Gardens, 2-4 Rob Veivers Dr Clifton Beach, Kuranda, Queensland 4881 Australia
Start your self-guided wildlife encounter at Kuranda Koala Gardens.
At the gardens, you’ll get up-close to freshwater crocodiles and have the chance to feed kangaroos and wallabies. Feeding the kangaroos and wallabies is conducted under supervision from the amazing team at the gardens and the animals have the freedom to accept the food you are offering or go and relax ~ being a kangaroo is tough work!. You'll also see the elusive wombats – these sleepy, shy animals are the world's largest burrowing mammals and aren’t often seen in the wild, so don’t miss them! You also have the opportunity to see the rare Greater Bilby, the Northern Bettong, Mahogany Glider and more in the new ‘Nocturnal Wonders’ exhibit.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Birdworld Kuranda, Heritage Markets, Kuranda, Queensland 4881 Australia
While at Kuranda Koala Gardens, you’ll receive your ticket for Birdworld, where Australia’s largest flock of free-flying birds awaits! Just a short walking distance from the Koala Gardens, this massive flight aviary is landscaped with water features and rainforest plants, home to more than 80 species of native and rare birds.
Spot cassowaries, increasingly rare in the wild, as well as bowerbirds, parrots, lorikeets, cheeky cockatoos and other Australian birds. You’ll also see international visitors such as South American macaws.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kuranda Koala Gardens, 2-4 Rob Veivers Dr Clifton Beach, Kuranda, Queensland 4881 Australia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please refer to our website for full COVID Safe Plan
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.