Travel the scenic Kuranda Range to the award-winning Rainforestation Nature Park, and experience its three diverse attractions. The award-winning Rainforestation Nature Park is a 100 acre (40 hectares) tourist attraction set in the midst of World Heritage Rainforest which is 30 minutes by coach from Cairns and 5 minutes away from Kuranda Village.
- Coach transfers to and from accommodation
- Free time in Kuranda Village
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
- Koala & Wildlife Park
- Day 1 : 1 Day Rainforest , Aboriginal Culture and Wildlife TourTravel to Rainforestation Nature Park by coach via the scenic Kuranda Range. Enjoy a guided tour through the Koala & Wildlife Park. See crocodiles, snakes, dingoes and a cassowary, and hand feed kangaroos and wallabies. Join the Pamagirri Dreamtime Walk. Learn to throw a boomerang and watch spear-throwing and didgeridoo playing. Watch the Pamagirri Dance Performance in the rainforest amphitheatre. Army Duck Rainforest Tour with Tropical Fruit Orchard. Travel deep into the rainforest on both land and water on a guided tour. Depart Rainforestation for your transfer into Kuranda Village. Alternatively, you may wish to stay longer at Rainforestation for the buffet lunch in the restaurant. On arrival to Kuranda village, wander through the shops and markets offering local handicrafts, souvenirs and gifts. A must see is the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary. Your coach departs from outside the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary for your transfer to your Cairns accommodation.Meals :None
Departs: Daily from 9.00am
Returns: Approx. 5.30pm
CAIRNS ACCOMMODATIONS ONLY.
Lunch is not inlcuded.