Kursalon Vienna New Year's Classical Concert
End your year on a high with a New Year’s classical concert in the splendid setting of the Kursalon Vienna. Choose to attend on New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day and experience an evening of glamor in the Renaissance-style concert hall, which was popular among Viennese elite in the 19th century. Choose from a selection of seats and hear the dulcet sounds of Strauss and Mozart as performed by the Salonorchester Alt-Wien. Choose the VIP category for prime seats and extra perks.
per adult from
1 hour 20 minutes
What's included :
- Seat in your chosen category
- Glass of sparkling wine, concert program and Johann Strauss CD (if VIP option selected)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Program booklet (approx. 5 euros)
- Cloak room (approx. 1 euro)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kursalon Wien - Sound of Vienna, Johannesgasse 33, Vienna 1010 Austria
Dress up for an evening of sophisticated celebrations, and make your way to the Kursalon Vienna. This plush concert hall was built in the 19th century and the venue, with the help of composer Johann Strauss I, helped popularize the waltz in Vienna.
Depending on the seating category you've selected, find your place and settle in for an evening of captivating entertainment. During the 2-hour show, the extraordinary musicians of the Salonorchester Alt Wien will bring the exquisite melodies of Viennese composers to life. Get carried away by the melodic strains of Mozart and Strauss, and by the accompanying performances of talented opera singers and graceful ballet dancers.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Johannesgasse 33, 1030 Wien, Austria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Smart evening attire is advised. No sneakers, jeans or shorts are permitted in the concert halls
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.