La Bufadora Tour in Baja California
Enjoy a 4-hour tour in which you will visit La Bufadora located in Punta Banda Peninsula. You'll also have the opportunity to buy craft-works and souvenirs from Baja California and other regions of Mexico at a large typical market on the sidewalks. Then, you can taste food and drinks of the region in a variety of restaurants located on the sea side with a breathtaking view of the Pacific Ocean.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Meeting point pickup and drop-off.
- Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Local expert English/Spanish.
- Visit to large typical market on the sidewalks.
- Bottled water
- Face masks, antibacterial towels, antibacterial spray, antibacterial gel.
- Entry/Admission - Bar Andaluz
- Entry/Admission - La Bufadora
- Entry/Admission - La Bufadora Ensenada BC Mexico
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bar Andaluz, Lázaro Cárdenas 1421, Bahia Ensenada, 22880 Ensenada, B.C., Mexico
The Andalusian Bar is within the facilities of the Ensenada Riviera Social, Civic and Cultural Center. Adorned with a beautiful mural that personifies God Bacchus, an Andalusian guitarist and dancer, he gives life to a bar with original ornaments that describe the activities of the prohibition era in the United States and the main factor for which this beautiful building was built. hotel and casino named "Hotel Playa" at its inauguration on October 31, 1930.
It was here at the Andalusian Bar, where the popular and world famous drink "Margarita" was invented, on August 21, 1948 by Mr. David Negrete, in honor of the owner of the Hotel Riviera, Mrs. Marjorie or "Margarita" King Plant.
It currently functions as a bar, being one of the oldest in Ensenada. It has its own parking lot and every Wednesday there is the promotion of the traditional "Margarita".
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Punta Banda I, 22897 Ensenada, B.C., Mexico
Traveling south, you will find Punta Banda with multiple accesses from the beach, it is located at the end of Bahía de Todos Santos.
Here you will find one of the most iconic tourist places in Baja California, La Bufadora, one of the largest marine geysers in the world.
Stop At: La Bufadora, Punta Banda, Ensenada, Ensenada Municipality Mexico
You will be picked up from your hotel at 10:00 a.m. and will be taken to La Bufadora where you can enjoy the largest Sea Geyser in North America, located in the Punta Banda Peninsula, at 24 miles south of Ensenada, while enjoying the way, surrounded by beautiful landscapes of the ocean and mountains.
La Bufadora is the most important natural attraction of Ensenada. The spout of sea water is the result of air, trapped in a sea cave, exploding upwards, often shooting upwards more than 100 ft above sea level, creating a thunderous noise as well. The phenomena repeats every minute or so with its volume depending on the strength of the waves.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: La Bufadora Ensenada BC Mexico, A, Calle N, 22819 Ensenada, B.C., Mexico
You will be able to appreciate this natural spectacle from all angles. Ideal for photos. From here you can see the entire Pacific Ocean.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
-Any hotel in Ensenada-Any hotel in Valle de Guadalupe-B&B/bnb in Ensenada and/or Valle de Guadalupe-Vacational rentals-Cruise Ship Visitors / Meeting Point CENTRO CULTURAL RIVIERA Inside the CENTRO CULTURAL RIVIERA, we will be at main door with a sign with your name.DIRECTIONS TO GET TO THE CENTRO CULTURAL RIVIERA simply walk straight from the cruise ship dock towards the direction of the town about 15 min, cross the main street with the name Ave. Lazaro Cardenas, and you will find the Riviera Center in front of you. It's a big white colonial style building.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Installation of plastic panels separating the front and rear of the vehicle. Participants will be provided with a cooler with bottled water and snacks properly sanitized. Only people from the same group of no more than 4 participants will be allowed. Routes restructured .
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.